Kiss me again, 'cause only you can stop this st-st-st-st-stuttering

I am so confused right now...am I dating it or not? And if so, how the hell am I going to explain this to my parents and how is he going to tell his mom? And how the hell is Davey going to act about this? We've known eachother for like...11 years and last night was the first time anything had ever happened. So he's 16. So what? It's only 2 years. And how no one saw this coming, even the two of us, is a little beyond me. Alisa, you know what I'm talking about and you're the only one who will read this and have it make perfect sense.

You drop a coin into the sea and shout out "Please come back to me!" You name your child after your fear and tell him "I have brought you here."...

I am, of course, with Alisa and we're kinda watching Death at a Funeral. My mommy got me more Sunkist AKA "Nector of the GODS". We went to the point today because I needed to think and being by the lake calms me the fuck way down. School is going okay, I guess. We're getting ready to read Macbeth in world lit and I get to play the part of lady macbeth. lucky me.

And now the night comes, set the stage for this, they come in pairs, she said. We'll shoot this Holy Water like cheap whiskey, they're always there...

~RJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kwj a gghif ghfgh fgh nfj hgbv

an update of the movie log

I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you. Spinning on that dizzy edge...