I'm miles from where you are...

Wow, it has been a really long time since I updated on here.
Angel, what can I say? I am in love with that man. The week I spent with him for his birthday was the best week of my life. And that's saying something because I've got some pretty good memories. Now, we're counting down the days until my birthday because he'll be here with me. 52 days. I honestly can't wait to see him again. Even though he's joining the army after my birthday and I am so completely terrified that he's going to get hurt or worse. :/ I just want him to come home, safe, to me. And I will still be here, waiting for him, as always, when he gets home. I love him and there is no way in hell I am going to abandon him like some heartless bitch. And don't give me that "it's hard" bullshit. NOTHING IN LIFE WORTH HAVING COMES EASY AND LOVE IS ALWAYS WORTH FIGHTING FOR. That's all there is to that. If you don't have the strength to fight for someone, to wait for them, then you really don't deserve them.
Alisa had her baby. Zoey Ann Latter born December 27th at 9:13 PM. She was 10lbs 5oz and 22in long. Big baby and a healthy baby. I am so happy for my sister and her fiancee. I wish them all the best. :)
Nothing else really to report. Work is work and it's kinda boring some nights. I want a different job. I'm thinking Borders, Barnes & Nobles, or Bust Buy. ANYTHING but waitressing. I'm not THAT friendly. :/
Well, I'm out kiddos.
~RJC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kwj a gghif ghfgh fgh nfj hgbv

I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you. Spinning on that dizzy edge...

an update of the movie log