Why won't you die?

I fucking hate her. I play nice because she lives with Mistress, but otherwise, I hope she fucking dies. And then her and David would not shut the fuck up during the season finale of Criminal Minds. I was sooo not a happy person.
On the plus side, I have a Tom to talk to ^-^ And the finale was amazing.
School is almost done and over with. Still a little freaked over that.
Tom is going to be in a fancy art show! I am sooo proud of him, you have no idea.

Current mood: Sick but okay
Current music: Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
Current quote: And the moon never beams without brining me dreams of the beautiful Annabel Lee; and the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes of the beautiful Annabel Lee...

Later Loves
~RJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kwj a gghif ghfgh fgh nfj hgbv

I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you. Spinning on that dizzy edge...

an update of the movie log